Saturday, July 14, 2012

THE RETURN OF BILLY V.

As it became apparent that Mitt Romney would be the Republican nominee for President...politics took a temporary backseat to the combination of rehabilitating following my auto-pedestrian accident, completing MY NEW LEGAL THRILLER, "Broken Law"...and preparing myself spiritually for becoming a Deacon in my Church.

Thank you again to all of you who have continued to promote ThoughtsAtThreeAM on Twitter and numerous other sites during my absence. Thank you for all of the incredibly encouraging emails and other communications, as well. Beginning MONDAY, JULY 16, 2012..."Thoughts" will return on a daily basis with the most piercing commentary regarding the upcoming presidential election.

PLUS...on, or before JULY 31, 2012...
"Broken Law," my brand new Legal Thriller will be available EXCLUSIVELY thru Amazon.com's Kindle KDP Select...and then will be available EVERYWHERE eBooks can be acquired, as of NOVEMBER 1, 2012.

Look to this blog, and my synced blog at Goodreads.com for promotional opportunities to acquire "Broken Law" at no cost.

See ya, MONDAY, JULY 16, 2012 and everyday thereafter.

Billy V.

No comments:

Post a Comment