Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Apologies for Yesterday...

Friends,

I have had, and am in the middle of dealing with a major family event if a medical nature. Yesterday was particularly trying, as a remarkable young woman is now in a fight for her life.

For those of you who pray, please remember my family member in those prayers.

I will be back on schedule today with a new article tonight.

I also know that certain people continue to demean my character, for reasons only they can know. Those who have come to know me personally and professionally, know that I am qualified, competent, loved by family and friends, and have never turned my back on a friend in need, or anyone in need, for that fact.

This is America, and anyone can lie at will and go virtually unchallenged. I stand behind every article I've written, every email I've sent, every phone call I've had, and every heart I have turned in support of Bernie Sanders.

I will return to normal status tonight, notwithstanding yesterday's Politico story where Tad Devine again torpedoed Bernie by suggesting he was on the verge of becoming a Clinton surrogate.

Thank you, Friends, for your prayers, support and loyal readership.

Sincerely,

Billy

No comments:

Post a Comment