Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Indictment Update... Or...So You Think YOU'VE Had A Bad Week?

How many times can I open a Posting with the word...

WOW...

Before it sounds like I'm a sensationalizing wannabe Bill O'Reilly?

It was rhetorical...dammit!!!!

A week ago, Shillary Clinton was all aglow and dare I say, "agog," as she strode to her position atop a glass floor to deliver the best impression of Bennie Hinn that I do believe I have EVER seen.
She wasn't "majestic". She was, oh, I don't know. What's the word I'm searching for???
Oh yeah... I got it.

"Out, of her motherfucking mind!"

She was Queen Bee, the Peestie Resistance, and the Illegitimate Daughter of Donald Trump & Satan (Finally! Satan is Out.)... all in one.

And then...

The bottom fell out.

Even before the morning papers came out and before Huma slid back in the sack with "her husband"... the latest round of FBI email leaks were making the rounds.

Then...

Over a six day period...

The White House acknowledges a "criminal investigation".

More FBI Leaks.

ABC News crawls up her ass.

Julian Assange promised more Clinton email releases from Wiki Leaks. And, let me tell ya... when a guy who can't leave the Ecuadorian Embassy in London because HE'S under indictment, starts stacking his OWN shit on you... Well, you KNOW YOUR shit is pretty messed UP.

Then...

More FBI Leaks.

Donald Trump's OTHER gay crush, Vladimir Putin, PROMISES that Russia will release the email evidence of ALL of your purchases from QVC, Eve & Eve...AND Other web based retailers that not even "I"wouldn't mention.

And FINALLY, just when you thought it couldn't POSSIBLY get any worse...

The Saudi Crown Prince, and Deputy Crown Prince BOTH confirm, that SAUDI ARABIA has " FUNDED A SUBSTANTIAL PORTION OF THE  PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION CAMPAIGN OF
HILLARY CLINTON".

Oh, yeah... And today, there were more FBI Leaks.

So...

To sum it all up...

My previous suggestion that the chances of a pre-convention indictment were along the lines of 60-40 in favor, well...

Let's just day I had some Salmon that needed wrapping.

Right now, I move the needle on those odds to...

(Drumroll, please...)

80-20!!!!!

Ya see...

The White House, A major TV Network, the FBI, a Member of Interpol's 10 Most  Wanted, a gay foreign despot... AND HER 2 BEST CROWN PRINCE FRIENDS IN THE WORLD...all took a number, stood in a Bernie Sanders-like Event Line, got to the front of that line... and without even getting wanded... planted a bullet behind her ear while feeding her "a little sumpin sumpin" like she hasn't had since before Chelsea was born.

You always KNOW in Washington, when the powers that be have determined that your expendability has reached critical mass.

And, this is it.

President Obama absolutely KNOWS that if the Russians believe that Clinton is compromised, and the Saudis, by their actions declare that not even THEY have further use for The Shill... then it's about time for even  Barack Obama to put practical expedience over a deal that Bill Clinton extorted out of him right years ago.

Ding, Dong...the Witch Is Dead!

Did I say "Witch"?

Hell. I can't even believe I said, "Dong".

Either way...

Bernie better start Leaking those videos of Joe Biden "massaging" those sheep. Because... Old Joe B, is gonna be rockin' & Rollin' to "The Sound Of Philadelphia".
Guaranteed.

Go gettem' Bernie!!

46 comments:

  1. Well... I guess I BETTER GET MY DANCING SHOES ON! see you in Philly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Philly gonna be ROCKIN'! I understand they're bringing in DICK CLARK to host a special episode of Bandstand!

      Delete
  2. And now i have the sound of Munchkins singing in my head! It does seem like an awful lot of leaks re emails. Did you see the one from Sid to Hillz re more bombing in Lybia to help reelection of PBO? Dont remember where i saw it or know if its legit, but it was not good. These blogs are like stepping stones to keep me afloat! Thank you! ❤������Kathie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did see the one from Sid/ No doubt Sid is getting a seriously good look, from the FBI rhese days, as well.

      Delete
  3. You are Effin Awesome. Your writing is both inspiring and humorous. I REALLY enjoyed your style and I've read every one of the posts on this thread. You have calmed my heart where Our Good Man is concerned. I have never been interested this much in politics, although I have voted in all presidential elections since I was 18,I am now 68. I will follow Senator Sanders wherever he leads. Even up San Juan Hill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bertie!!! I do it for you. So...when you smile, I smile!!

      Delete
  4. I love your style, and thanks for that. I've a similar assessment but from a more point blank, double barrel, #DamnedFacts perspective.
    Then again I am Asshole Man.
    S/s @Fixer_guy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style, and thanks for that. I've a similar assessment but from a more point blank, double barrel, #DamnedFacts perspective.
    Then again I am Asshole Man.
    S/s @Fixer_guy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from little miss Pessimist. This post did round up the facts for me, after which I had to admit, well yeah, there is that... Having read the Thompson Timeline (if you haven't read this please google it, and join the Facebook group) and the IG 83 page report, and the Judicial Watch depositions of Lang and Mills and one other, I think, I do see that Clinton might have had a hard week. I didn't know some of these things were FBI leaks. But when I forced myself to watch MSM news interviewing her and Bill, separately, about whether Bill would resign the Clinton Foundation, not only did I detect their word for word scripted response to that very pointed question, I saw a detachment in HRCs face as her head bobbed slowly up and down, reflecting a sort of weariness. But I know that glazed over look of a borderline personality going 'somewhere else' momentarily. I am glad these questions are coming out. Thanks for helping me see the bigger picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yo, Pess...

      Trust me, this picture is gettinhg bigger...BY THE HOUR!!!

      Delete
  7. "she strode to her position atop a glass floor" Interesting. She did not break the glass ceiling but instead walked on top of it, and it looked like a glass floor to her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure you know your stuff well and as much as I want to get on the bus, my position is still "I'll believe it when I see it." HRC is a deeply damaged candidate but it seems certain the Democratic establishment will protect and defend her up to and including President Obama shielding her from indictment. But I would love to be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. But I also see the teapot is boiling and the whistles are LOUD, so loud they can't be ignored. Especially now, with FBI director Comey being called to resign over the Orlando shooting. With Wikileaks and Russia both saying they are going to post emails that will be her ruination, email facts that have come out just recently, with both her and Bill being questioned openly by MSM about their intentions regarding the Clinton Foundation if she becomes President, their scripted answers, which include uncertainty about whether she'll become President, and that very tired look on her face. She can't make these things go away.

      Delete
    2. Does anyone ELSE find the timing if the attacks in Comey...and even the whole Orlando situation, JUST A BIT CONVENIENT...for the Clintons???

      Delete
    3. It did cross my mind. But I didn't say it out loud. That would suggest a conspiracy so vast and so evil, it's difficult to give it credence. Did you see the photo of Orlando shooter's father in Clinton's SoS office (not verified)? But he is Afghan Taliban official.

      Delete
    4. Yeah...I'm only a conspiracy theorist in one particular context, BUT...

      The dots almost connect themselves, here.

      Delete
    5. I have to wonder why 'that pair' would want to destroy America. Exploit, yes. Destroy, hard to imagine.

      Delete
    6. Because Sociopaths, don't feel.

      Delete
    7. by now, I guess you've seen http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/dnc-hacker-leaks-trump-oppo-report-647293

      Delete
    8. https://guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/

      Delete
    9. It crossed my mind too but thought it was too sick and twisted... I hope Comey doesn't resign. Mickey L

      Delete
  9. Hopefully she will be indicted soon.. I feel if she wants war that this shooting in Orlando seems really convenient for her. If the media can hide a candidate like Bernie from the public and sell them Trump, it would be a piece of cake to manufacture a terrorist attack from a person gone over the edge.. Her forte is lies.. promote, create and publicize.. She is the real terrorist. TY for your insights Mr. Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really hope you are right. I really want Bernie to be the nominee and hope that an indictment comes. I just don't know if that can happen though. I really want to believe you, but at the same time, I have a feeling that an indictment won't come. I hope that you are right and that Bernie can and will be the nominee and therefore win the presidency.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never doubted that Bernie will be the President. The only question, is what Party he will represent.

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. More to come. Her end isn't near... It's HERE!

      Delete
  12. That's the most beautiful story I ever read!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Does anyone even remember that John Podesta (HC's campaign manager) is linked to Putin through the Panama Papers? Does Obama know this and just thinks it's business as usual?

    http://observer.com/2016/04/panama-papers-reveal-clintons-kremlin-connection/

    As always (and as I just posted on FB), looove your posts.

    jeannytrew
    Fact from Fiction @FactfromFiction101

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Jenny. Thank you for the kind word. And thank you for being at the top of for game.

      Let's stay in touch.

      Delete
    2. Yes, Jenny. Thank you for the kind word. And thank you for being at the top of for game.

      Let's stay in touch.

      Delete
  14. Bill Valentine, are you the lawyer who protected us in 1992? I was a Brown delegate in 1992--the threat was real and the fight was intense. Thank you!!!! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bill V, you are wickedly witty - found your blogs yesterday and have read them all. Totally agree about the "coincidental" Orlando timing. As far as Joe's sheep, "ewe" know much more than I do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lolol...

      Thank EWE for being here, Anne!!!

      I promise to keep writing if you keep coming back!! Wicked & Witty is my middle name.

      Delete
    2. Lolol...

      Thank EWE for being here, Anne!!!

      I promise to keep writing if you keep coming back!! Wicked & Witty is my middle name.

      Delete