Wednesday, June 8, 2016

URGENT!!!!! PASS ON TO EVERYBODY...EVERYWHERE!!...

Friends,

After monitoring a phone line yesterday dealing with instances of voter fraud, and traveling to polls in California to deal with yet more voter fraud...

I have come to several conclusions which can only be addressed in a day of Blog Postings that will in and of themselves, change the world.

Please bear with me briefly, resting less than comfortably in the knowledge that Bernie Sanders, AND WE were AGAIN victims of a bloodless coup which the perpetrators described as The California Democratic Primary.

PLEASE...while these Blog Postings are being prepared today...

PLEASE FLOOD THE BERNIE SANDERS CAMPAIGN PHONE LINE:

802-862-1505

PLEASE TELL BERNIE YOU KNOW THAT CALIFORNIA WAS STOLEN AND THAT WE CAN PROVE IT.

PLEASE DEMAND THAT BERNIE RUN AS AN INDEPENDENT...IF, INDICTMENTS ARE NOT UNSEALED PRIOR TO THE DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION...AND PLEASE...
TELL BERNIE THAT HE MUST NOT ALLOW HIS FRIENDSHIP WITH A COMIC BOOK SALESMAN TO CLOUD HIS JUDGEMENT...AND ...

THAT HE MUST RUN A REAL CAMPAIGN, WITH REAL CAMPAIGN STAFF...

AND THAT IF HE DOES, HE WILL WIN, BECAUSE YOU WILL BE WITH HIM, FUNDING HIM, AND STANDING BESIDE HIM TO THE END.

PLEASE EMAIL THESE SAME THOUGHTS TO info@BernieSanders.com

PLEASE SNAIL MAIL Bernie Sanders Campaign. PO Box 905, Burlington, VT 05402

THE CONTINUED VIABILITY OF THIS NATION...IS...ON...THE...LINE.

PLEASE DO THIS TODAY!

Thank you.

CALL BERNIE'S SENATE OFFICE IN DC.

TELL THEM TO TELL BERNIE TO GET THE DAMN MESSAGES OFF OF THE CAMPAIGN VOICE MAIL IN VERMONT!!!!

23 comments:

  1. Yes, I saw the stupid Politico piece this morning. idk much abt the inside communications of the campaign, but I LM w/campaign office to urge he take advantage of all of us coalescing behind him quickly on the Green ticket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I HAVE A VERY SPECIFIC PLAN...
      AND IT WILL NOT FAIL.
      BUT, IT REQUIRES A CANDIDATE.
      KEEP URGING OTHERS TO CALL & EMAIL BERNIE.
      WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD!

      Delete
  2. Billy,

    I am going to do all three.
    Trust me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DON'T STOP AFTER ONE TIME. CALL AGAIN AND AGAIN. BLOW THOSE PHONES UP!

      Delete
    2. I AM with BernieSanders all the way I AM supporting him come hell or high water! I believe he needs an entire new staff, something is not right, he had Bill Clinton shadowing all over California the last several days

      Delete
    3. I've written my email; it's hard to be succinct. Does anyone read them?
      Don't know about the phones. I've called before & the nice receptionist says I'll tell my supervisor....
      Not Anonymous, but don't do FB or the other stuff. (It's me again)

      Delete
  3. I won't. Keep everybody informed on how many calls came in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you posting details/rough outline of your plan? Need data pls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. they say prov. ballots will eventually be counted, in Az they told my daughter, who was registered Dem. btw, that hers would only be counted if certain criteria was met. I guess obvious fraud wasn't one of them

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://movement4bernie.org/
    There is this. We could help get more signatures. I think Jill Stein even offered to give Bernie the Green Party nomination while she would run as VP. That might be the best option for an independent run.

    Also, given recent news from Obama, is there still a good chance of indictment?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emailed. Going to keep trying the phone line. I sent a very heartfelt email detailing how he needs to remember "NotMeUs" whatever his loyalties are, the need of many outweigh that.
    Lets do this people

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why did I learn about your blog so late? At least I did find it.Ah, fate.

      Delete
    2. Why did I learn about your blog so late? At least I did find it.Ah, fate.

      Delete
  8. I will do this because Bernie is the only choice. He has taught me resolve in a positive way. I have always known tesolve but it was always in a negitive way. I would vote for Bernie under any plat form! Any affiliation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is your take on Bernie's speech last night where he vowed to get the changes we are fighting for and that he looked forward to working with President Obama to make those changes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he has to say certain things, until either after an indictment, or the convention, or until he announces as a 3rd Party Candidate.

      Delete
  10. Contact your state reps and congress peoples too, let them know how you feel (politely), especially if they are a super delegate

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think we need to give him some time to rest. He must be exhausted. Give him a break!

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Hillary really isn't so bad." Are you kidding me? The anointed Queen of dirty politics, voter suppression, liar (sniper fire my ass), phoney charities, war hawk, emails, Panama Papers, I could go on and on... I will do anything to see her lose in November. Including voting for the one whose-name-shall-not-be-spoken. My vote, my choice.

    ReplyDelete
  13. "Hillary really isn't so bad." Are you kidding me? The anointed Queen of dirty politics, voter suppression, liar (sniper fire my ass), phoney charities, war hawk, emails, Panama Papers, I could go on and on... I will do anything to see her lose in November. Including voting for the one whose-name-shall-not-be-spoken. My vote, my choice.

    ReplyDelete